Monday, August 3, 2009

1 lb heavier but still on the run

Today was weigh-in day and I have gained 1lb from the last week. I could claim that it's due to muscle mass, but I highly doubt that within a week...basically it would be a lame excuse. But it's all good, still going to the gym and following the workout plan. On another note Ron lost 3lbs which is awesome! I have been keeping track of my food, but it just doesn't really do anything for me. Overall I felt pretty good from today's workout and tomorrow I will go shopping for some food, and get back on the healthy track. Eating healthy will eventually stick just got to keep going. I'll probably write more tomorrow, might go run or swim.

2 comments:

  1. 1 lb...it might just be the clothes you're weighing yourself in. That's not a lot at all...it might even just be that your weight needs to be calibrated. haha way the go Ron 3lbs. I guess the plan is working out for him. Yea to fellow couch potato. POTATOES UNITE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha dude I am going to design these shirts! They're going to be the sauce of awesomeness! haha

    ReplyDelete